Our SDS Research & Update ServiceIt is based on technological solutions and a working method consolidated over years of experience to independently find the Safety Data Sheets that you need by contacting the supplier/manufacturer directly.
There are numerous and frequent situations that can lead the manufacturer/supplier to draw up a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and the processes for delivering and receiving SDS are not always rigorous. Manufacturers/suppliers may not be accurate or proactive in their submission. This means that you often don't have all the SDS you need. And not having them, or having them not updated, can lead to errors in the Chemical Risk assessment.
Review of an SDS may be necessary for several reasons:
- REACH and CLP regulatory changes
- National health & safety regulations (e.g., Legislative Decree 81/2008)
- a change in the hazardousness of a substance
- when a substance is Harmonized, Registered or included in the lists of SVHC, Restricted or Authorized substances by ECHA
- When the manufacturer/supplier updates the information contained in SDSs or Exposure Scenarios.
- needs of commodity sectors and/or import/export countries